Categories
Planning

Learn how to sleep like a baby

Sleeping should be a priority, but did you know only 25% of Americans get the recommended 8 hours of sleep per night? I know the benefits of sleeping, but just like the other 75% of Americans I sometimes put sleep last. I really do need about 7 to 8 hours to feel like myself and […]

Categories
Planning

How to set default apps on android

When you first get your Android device, certain apps are set as the defaults. This doesn’t mean you’re stuck using whatever the manufacturer tells you to. Instead, you just have to set default apps in Android 10 to the ones you want. As long as you have the app installed on your device, you can […]

Categories
Planning

How to use google chrome’s picture-in-picture mode

WhatsApp recently included the picture-in-picture mode, so you don’t have to leave the app to watch a video. This is something that you can also do in Chrome and watch a video without having to have the YouTube tab open. There are extensions you can try to get the picture-in-picture mode in Chrome. But, if […]

Categories
Planning

How to set up a zoom meeting

Margarete Cotty 2020-12-21 15:11:48 • Filed to: Reseller Products • Proven solutions When you know how to set up a Zoom meeting, you can actually get down to executive business and host a conference really quickly with coworkers, a friend, or other individuals. It’s actually not complicated or hard but quite easy. All you need […]

Categories
Planning

How to take a screenshot on linux

In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to take screenshots in Kali Linux. There are a few different utilities we can use to accomplish this task, and this article will ensure that you’re familiar with them. In this tutorial you will learn: How to take a screenshot with Kali’s screenshot utilities How to use […]

Categories
Planning

How to say no politely and professionally

Sometimes saying “yes” at work is the way to go. Yes to that new project, yes to more responsibility, and yes to that promotion you’ve been eyeing. But other times, you need to decline. No, you’re too busy, no you’re not interested, or no, you don’t want to work until all hours of the night. […]

Categories
Planning

How to split text in google sheets

Slicing and dicing data is quite common for people working with text data in Google Sheets. And one of the common tasks a lot of people have to do often is to split a cell in Google Sheet into separate columns (two or more than two). A very simple example of would be when you […]

Categories
Planning

How to see your chromebook’s end-of-life date

@bradyjgavin Jan 6, 2020, 10:24 am EST | 1 min read There comes a time in your Chromebook’s life when it no longer receives updates from Google. It’s inevitable and could be a lot sooner than you think. Here’s how to see your Chromebook’s scheduled end-of-life date. Google is transparent about the update policy it […]

Categories
Planning

How to release anger without hurting others

Want to release anger without hurting others? Find out how to get it out without it. A nger is a normal part of our existence. It is one of those unique things that make us humans. And this is perfectly acceptable. What is unacceptable is when we turn our anger to hurt the people we […]

Categories
Planning

How to have a successful garage sale

by Saeed Darabi – Last Updated June 3, 2015 (This post may contain affiliate links.) Having a yard sale may seem simple enough. Yet, there are issues such as timing, the price of items and the way in which these items are displayed that make a huge difference between being successful with the garage sale, […]