Download and Install LineageOS 17 ROM on Huawei P9 smartphone. Finally, the CyanogenMod team has released an official Lineage OS 17 based Android 10 for Huawei P9.
All the credit goes to Andyyan, a senior developer from the XDA community for developing this latest Android ROM. Now you can experience the newly launched Android 10 Q version, especially on your Huawei device.
This guide will assist you to flash LineageOS 17 based Android 10 ROM on Huawei P9. Furthermore, this unofficial custom firmware comes with plenty of customization which will definitely blow your mind.
Moreover, it is a combination of Android 10 features as well as the Lineage OS 17 features. Since Huawei will never release an official Android 10 update for Huawei P9, you can experience the same using this LineageOS 17 custom ROM.
How to Install Android 10 LineageOS 17 on Huawei P9
Are you looking for the best custom ROM for Huawei P9? Then your wait is finally over. The LineageOS 17 comes with a new customizable UI, Wi-Fi network connection API, and native support for specialized DNS lookup.
Besides, it sports an adaptive battery with AI support, Quick Toggle feature, resizing navigation bar, and much more. Most important, this unofficial Android 10 custom ROM is completely stable with no bugs at all.
Huawei P9 launch date was April 2016 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Later on, it received an official Android 7.0 Nougat update. However, the company then stopped providing further updates and the Huawei users therefore had to rely on unofficial custom firmware.
Fortunately, Huawei P9 specs were easily compatible to run all the newly launched Android versions smoothly. Do you want to flash custom ROM on Huawei P9? Then move to our easy step by step guide given below.
Neither we at Droid Thunder nor the developers of this ROM will be held liable for any damage. It is recommended to implement the steps at your own risk.
This Lineage OS 17 ROM is only for Huawei P9. Do NOT flash this unofficial software update on any other device as it might damage your phone.
- Ensure to charge your mobile to a minimum of 50%.
- Take backup of your important phone data before going further.
- Install the latest Huawei P9 USB drivers on your PC to detect your device when connected via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode from Huawei P9 settings.
- Unlock the Bootloader of your Huawei P9 before going ahead.
- Moreover, install the latest TWRP on Huawei P9.
- Also, root your Huawei phone before moving further.
After doing the steps given above, let’s start Huawei P9 Android 10 ROM flashing process.
Steps to install LineageOS 17 ROM on Huawei P9
Step 1: Download LineageOS 17 ROM.
Step 2: Download Android 10 GApps.
Note: Do NOT extract these zip files.
Step 3: Connect your device to a PC and copy both the zip files to your internal storage.
Note: If you don’t have a PC, then you may directly download the files on your mobile.
Step 4: Power off your mobile and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
Step 5: For that, press and hold Volume Up key + Power key simultaneously. Let go of both the keys as soon as you see the TWRP logo.
Note: If you are not able to do so, use the TWRP Manager app from Google Play Store.
This is how you can reboot Huawei P9 into TWRP recovery mode.
Step 6: In TWRP, take Nandroid backup which is the backup of your entire Android OS.
Step 7: Next, go to the main menu and click on Wipe.
Step 8: On the next screen, swipe right to start the wiping process as follows.
Note: This step will wipe your phone data. Hence ensure to take backup before this step.
Step 9: Again click on Wipe.
Step 10: Then tap on Advanced Wipe.
Step 11: Select Dalvik / ART cache, System, Data, and cache partitions.
Note: Do not tick any other partitions.
Step 12: Swipe right to start the wiping process.
Let’s start Huawei P9 Lineage OS 17 ROM flashing process.
Step 13: For that, click on Install.
All the files and folders present on your phone will appear now.
Step 14: Navigate and select the LineageOS 17 ROM which you’ve copied earlier.
Now swipe right to start the Huawei P9 Lineage OS ROM flashing process.
Wait until the flashing process completes.
Step 15: Similarly install the GApps zip (Google Apps) package file.
Step 16: To reboot your phone, click on the Reboot > System button.
Note: The first boot will take more time to start than usual.
This is how you can download and install Android 10 based LineageOS 17 custom ROM on Huawei P9 smartphone. Ask your questions in the comment box below.
Lineage OS is one of the most popular custom Androd OS. This support most of the Android smartphone manufacturers including midrange and budget devices. Check here whether your device is compatible. The installation process for any supported devives are similar and LineageOS provides faster Android updates than many of the smartphone manufacturers. Today we’ll see how to install LineageOS on your Android smartphone
Table of Contents
- Backup your data as this process will wipe out all your data.
- Make sure your battery is more than 65%
- Remove any lock screen security set up like finger print authorization or pass code.
- Install ADB and fastboot in your PC ( Here is the simple guide to install ADB and fastboot)
- Search and download the LineageOS package to your smartphone from here.
- Rename the downloaded file name as lineageos.zip and place the downloded file in the root folder of the SD card for easier access.
Unlocking bootloader and installing TWRP
Your smartphone bootlader has to be unlocked before proceeding. You also need to install the custom TWRP recovery in your smartphone.
- Follow this simple guide to unlock bootloader of your smartphone
- Follow this simple guide to install TWRP in your Android smartphone
Once you have unlocked bootloader, installed TWRP and have the lineage OS package ready, we are good to proceed now. Now boot into the recovery mode.
Boot into Recovery mode
First step before proceeding is, Boot your device into recovery mode
- Switch off your device
- To boot into recovery most of the devices follow the similar process. You need to Press and hold the volume down and power button. The button combination may vary as per the manufacturers and model numbers Below are the few exceptions.
- For Latest Samsung smartphone with bixby button,you need to press and hold volume down, bixby and power button at the same time till Samsung logo appears. If your Samsung smartphone doesn’t have bixby button, just press and hold Volume down +
- For Asus mobiles, Press and hold Volume up and power button at the same time to boot into Recovery mode
- If you are using HTC Device, you habe to Press and hold, Volume down , power and home button
- For Lenovo devices, Press and hold volume up and volume down and connect USB cable to your PC. If it doesn’t work, try Voulme up + Power button combination
- For LG Devices press a s hold Volume Down + Power until the LG logo appears, then release Power for a second and hold it again till recovery comes up.
- If you are using Sony Smartphones, You just need to connect your device to your PC by holding volume up button
Your TWRP Recovery may mode look like this. Color may vary depends on the version.
- Click on the Backup button to create a complete backup. Copy the backup from your device to PC as we’ll format the phone in this process
- Return to main menu, and select Wipe.
- Now to remove the encryption, tap the Format Data button in the options and continue with the formatting process. This eill completely format your device and remove the encryption.
- Now go to the previous menu (Wipe Menu) and tap Advanced Wipe.
- Select Cache and System partitions and then Swipe to Wipe.
- Make sure you’ve placed the downloded LineageOS file in the root folder of the SD card and renamed it to lineageos.zip for easier access.
- In your PC :Open the adb prompt again and type the below command
- Go back to TWRP recovery and return to main menu, then tap Install.
- Now Navigate to /sdcard , and select the lineageos.zip package.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to install the package.
- Once installation has completed, Go back to the main menu, tap Reboot, and then System.
That is it! Congratulations you’ve installed the beatiful LineageOs in your smartphone.
We’ve tried to cover the complete guide for all the smart phones. Please note that Lineage OS has provided the complete instructions specific for each models. If you want to access the instruction guide, Go to LineageOS downloads page tap on the three lines in the left top, Select your device and note down the packahe name they have provided right next to your model name. Now replace the XXX with the model name in the below link to access the instruction guide.
For Example, if you are planning to install LineageOS in your HTC 10, your model name is
Here is the hands on video of Oneplus 5/5T running on Android 8.1 Oero based LineoageOS
Cyanogen Inc announced the shutdown of CynogenMod build service in December 2016. It was a sad news for all those people whose life were depended on custom ROMs. Hopefully, CyanogenMod is not dead but it will continue as Lineage OS.
LineageOS is available for most of the device which already had CM14.1 or CM13 ROM for them. There are many phones for which Lineage OS is still not available but hopefully will be available soon.
We will guide through everything you need to do to install LineageOS so, even if you are doing this for the first time you don’t need to worry.
The method explained here is a universal method to install a Custom ROM so it should work for any device out there having a custom recovery installed.
We will also guide you on how to upgrade to Lineage OS without loosing your data, Root Lineage OS and Install Google Assitant on the go.
Unlock The Bootloader
If you have no idea about what bootloader is then the chances are that you have your bootloader locked and you need to unlock your bootloader before continuing further.
Install Custom Recovery (TWRP)
If you have your bootloader unlocked then you can follow these simple steps to Install TWRP on your phone.
- Download and install ADB & Fastboot Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for your phone. Rename it to TWRP.
- Now, enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to the PC using USB cable.
- Go to the directory where you have saved TWRP img, Shift + Right Click & choose Open command window here.
- Now type adb reboot bootloader and hit Enter.
- Once you are in the fastboot mode type fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img and hit Enter.
- That’s it, you have installed TWRP on your phone.
Installing Lineage OS
This steps will help you to install Lineage OS on your supported Android phone and if you are currently running CaynogenMod or an unofficial Lineage OS then you can easily update your phone to Lineage OS without any data loss. Also, we will Root Lineage OS and install Google Assistant on the go.
Just in case id you don’t know your phone’s CPU architecture, you can use this app for your phone’s hardware info: Droid Hardware Info
If you don’t already know, Google just released stable Android 11 OS upgrade for the Pixel lineup. You might have come across some Android 11 stock or custom ROMs by now. Here is the sovereign of the custom ROMs. Yes, that’s LineageOS 18! Develoepers have already built some stunning of LineageOS 18 ROMS for various Android devices available for download. Here is a collection of all the available Lineage OS 18 custom ROMS for many Android devices. The list will be updated as more Android 11 custom ROMS pop up.
Lineage OS is a very popular custom ROM that can be developed using AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and LineageOS source code. Here is the latest iteration of the custom ROM with v18 based on Android 11. Lineage OS 18 aims to provide you latest Android versions (currently Android 11) and stock Android experience.
Although LineageOS 18 may not be the most customizable custom ROM out there, you can still do a lot of customization from settings. It is lightweight, built for performance, and hence can run on almost any Android device smoothly. It is the most trusted custom ROM and holds the back of many other third-party ROMs by providing its own source code to them, such as Resurrection Remix, HavocOS, CrDroid, etc. All the above-given reasons might be enough for installing LineageOS 18.
Remember, the following LineageOS 18 builds are unofficial and also in the early testing stages. So don’t expect super stability with any of these ROMs or even daily drivers. We have provided the source links and also have a suggestion for you – please don’t install the ROMs before reading the bugs and problems. You will get all the relevant information about your firmware on the source page itself and make sure to check it out. You may lose your device warranty after installing the LineageOS18 ROM. So user’s discretion is advised.
You might not get the inbuilt Gapps in some of LineageOS 18 builds. So, you can download and install Android 11 Gapps manually.
Reasons To choose LineageOS 18
- The Foremost reason for choosing LineageOS 18 is- “You will be getting Android 11”.
- LineageOS 18 is based on Stock Android. so you are going to get a very neat and clean experience.
- Definitely, LineageOS 18 is RAM efficient ROM as compared to stock one.
LineageOS 18 Downloads
For Asus devices –>
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 ->Download | Source | By LordShenron
For Xiaomi Devices–>
- Redmi Note 5 Pro ->Download | Source | By SakilMondal
- Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 ->Download | Source | By mak7lindya
- Redmi note 7 ->Download | Source | By vcx77
- Redmi Note 9s / 9 Pro ->Download | Source | By gigahurts
For LG Devices–>
- LG V40 ->Download | Source | By SGCMarkus
For Pixel Devices –>
- Pixel 2 / 2XL ->Download (Taimen) | Download (walleye) | Source | By Eamo5
For Realme Devices –>
- Realme 3 Pro / X Lite ->Download | Source | By karthick mostwanted
Some Addons you should use in LineageOS 18 ROM
- For rooting the LineageOS 18 ROM you need to download and flash Magisk for Android 11.
- The camera app of LineageOS 18 is not that good so, consider downloading Gcam (7.4 / 7.5 / 7.3 ) and config file.
- You can flash the Gapps package if required.
Can I update LineageOS 17.1 to LineageOS 18 through OTA?
No, you won’t get a direct update and the actual reason is these LineageOS 18 builds are unofficial as we have mentioned above. But you might be able to update your device through OTA after installing LineageOS 18.
Requirements to install LineageOS 18
- Compatible LineageOS 18 ROM package.
- Must have installed a custom recovery (TWRP).
- Must have sufficient battery to survive for 15 minutes.
- Android 11 Gapps. (Optional)
How to root and install LineageOS 18 ROM?
Make sure to wipe internal storage then install LineageOS 18, if you are updating your android version to Android 11. So, will be able to get a better experience. If you are already on Android 11 then you can just go for dirty flash.
- Download compatible LineageOS 18 and latest Magisk zip from above.
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode.
- Go to the wipe section.
- Select Dalvik / Art cache, system, data, cache and you can choose internal storage accordingly.
- Swipe the slider to rightwards.
- Go to the Install section browse Lineageos 18 Package and swipe to install.
- Once the installation will be done just browse and flash the Magisk ZIP file in the same way.
Hopefully, you have completed the installation and enjoying LineaegOS 18. Thanks for visiting us!
As of now, we know that the CyanogenMod has discontinued this name, and re-branded it as Lineage OS with new development, and distribution area. The support, and new builds for existing CyanogenMod Roms is discontinued. This new name is being adapted rapidly. If you’ve been using CyanogenMod Rom onto to your device, then you should go ahead, and install LineageOS. Here we’ve listed all the supported devices for LineageOS, with download links, and installation guide. Though, the development process is on it’s peak, still for some handsets it would take some time to bring official builds. Nevertheless, there are pretty good number of handsets supported by this re-branded Rom.
Though, the development has just started for LineageOS, many handsets are receiving unofficial updates over XDA forum. Most noteworthy, the all the Roms released so far, are based on latest Android 7 Nougat, that makes it pretty interesting. However, it has not been confirmed whether they will release nightly builds or not. As soon as we receive further information, we’ll be updating this post. More information containing supported lists, and new updates will be added soon. Here we have list that helps to locate your handset, and see if LineageOS will be available for your smart phone.
Because, existing CyanogenMod Roms will not receive any update or support, it would be good ideal to replace it with the new LineageOS. If you were previously using CyanogenMod 14 or 13, therefore most likely this Rom will be available for your smart phone soon. There are many reasons to download and install this Rom onto the device. Just like the CM, it has solid stability, and tons of powerful features that you won’t get on stock Rom in anyway. Users opt for CyanogenMod Rom over Stock Rom because of exceptional customization features those you can expect from LineageOS.
Download LineageOS Rom
Here is the entire list. Currently, the official Rom is available for many popular devices from top brands such as Samsung, LG, Mi, etc. This custom is completely free to download from official website here.
How to Install LineageOS Rom
The installation process is completely same as we do usually to install Roms. There is one that you must make sure. You must have latest custom recovery such as TWRP. If you prefer to install this Rom using the stock or old one, then you may issues with Rom. Here is how to install LineageOS Rom onto your Android phone,
- Download the appropriate Rom from mentioned links above and put it onto your SD card or phone’s memory.
- Turn off the phone and boot into the Recovery mode.
- You should reach to Recovery mode by now. For clean installation, we recommend to wipe the phone’s memory first. Select ‘wipe’ and confirm the selection.
- As soon as the process is finished, then install the Rom. Select ‘install’, locate the download firmware file and confirm it.
- Once the process is completed, hit the Reboot option.
That’s it. You’ve successfully installed this new Rom on your Android phone. If you’ve been using CyanogenMod Rom so far, then you might want to get this Rom. Since, development is still going on, there will be more updates soon.
The list of supported devices will be updated soon. Stay tuned with.
The official LineageOS for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are already available on their website. We’ve mentioned it in our list of the best custom roms for Galaxy S9 too. Many people are confused with the installation. That’s why we’ve manually tested this guide at our labs and have come up with exact steps you’ll need to follow to install the ROM on your device.
Install LineageOS on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus © Android Tutorials How
You’ll need to have a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery installed on your device to flash LineageOS. That’s why we already posted a guide to install TWRP and root the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+. The mentioned guide also includes rooting your device, if you don’t want to root the device, stop after TWRP recovery installation.
Downloads & Requirements
Also, make sure your phone’s model number is included in the list below. If it isn’t then don’t carry out this procedure for your phone.
- Galaxy S9: SM-G960F, SM-G960F/DS, Korean SM-G960N
- Galaxy S9 Plus: SM-G965F, SM-G965F/DS, Korean SM-G965N
Coming back, here is a list of things that you will need to download.
Flashing Lineage OS, Google Apps to your device
Make sure you have downloaded everything and moved to your phone’s storage and don’t unzip them. Let’s move on to the procedure section and find out how to carry out this process.
Don’t forget to take a backup of everything because this process will be wiping your phone completely and you will lose all your app data and settings etc. Taking a backup isn’t a bad idea. Let’s now begin with the steps!
- Make sure you have downloaded everything and you fulfill all the requirements mentioned above.
- Boot your device into recovery mode. To do so, Turn off your device and once it is off, press and hold the Bixby button + Volume up button + Power button. Release the power button once the phone turns on, but don’t release the Bixby and volume up button.
- Alternatively, if your device is rooted. You can use apps like Quick Reboot which will reboot your device into TWRP recovery without pressing any key combinations.
- Now that you are in recovery mode, you have to install the downloaded zip files from before.
- Tap on Wipe and perform a factory reset. This is necessary if you are coming from some other ROM. After the wipe is complete, go back to TWRP home and tap on Install.
- When you tap on install, you will be able to see the files that you moved to your phone’s storage.
- Select the Lineage OS zip that you downloaded for your phone and wait for it to install.
- After you’ve flashed the LineageOS on your device, follow the same steps and flash the Google Apps package.(Go to TWRP home > Tap on install > Select Gaps zip file.)
- After both of these files are flashed, go ahead and flash the remaining root add-on. All this will only take a few minutes.
After the flashing is complete, you are good to go. You can tap on reboot and the phone will be rebooted into Lineage OS 15.1. The first reboot might take some time as the operating system optimizes things for performance. So don’t freak out if it takes extra time. However, if it doesn’t start even after 10-15 minutes there’s a chance that your device is stuck in a bootloop. Clearing the cache from the TWRP recovery could solve the problem!
Here are the step by step instructions to install Lineage OS on any Android device. We all know that Lineage OS is the newest Custom ROM for almost all android devices. The CM team has quite the further updates and started this new custom ROM for the users of android devices. Here you will learn the step by step method to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery. The process is completely like installing any other custom ROM. If you are going to install Lineage OS then follow the complete guide below, don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility, if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Huawei on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of your device more than 70% before processing.
- Also, your device must have TWRP recovery installed. | Install
- Lineage OS Zip appropriated for your device: | Official page
- Gapps Package Zip file for the ROM version: |Open Gapps
- First of all, connect your device to PC via USB cable and then Transfer both Lineage OS and Gapps Zip files into the device internal storage.
- Then disconnect and power off the device completely.
- Now boot the device in recovery mode via buttons combo, [ different for each device].
- At the recovery main menu tap Nandroid backup >> then proceed to create Nandroid backup of the existing ROM.
- Then tap Wipe >> and Swipe to Factory Rest >> then Go back.
- Now tap “Install” >> Select Lineage OS file >>Swipe to confirm.
- Again tap Install >> Select Gapps file >>Swipe to confirm.
- After both Lineage OS and Gapps package installation, tap Wipe>> select Wipe cache + Dalvik cache >> then Swipe.
- At last, tap reboot, to boot the device normally.
In results, the process to Install Lineage OS on any Android Via TWRP Recovery will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.
LineageOS 15 on Android: LineageOS is a custom Android ROM. As its name suggests Lineage OS is here carry forward the legacy left behind by the popularly used Android ROM- CyanogenMod. Lineage OS has its base and foundation upon the last update of CyanogenMod. Lineage OS has been successful so far and has become the most popular ROM of 2017 considering most of the Android Phones. The unique features of it are the prime reason for it being a massive hit.
LineageOS started mainly due to the shutdown of CyanogenMod. CyanogenMod is community-run open source ROM. It managed and distributed by the Cyanogen Inc. It worked towards solving issues related to carrier bloat and garbage skins from manufacturers. However, certain issues and differences among the management within the CyanogenMod Inc have to lead to the cessation of the services of CyanogenMod.
Most of the members who worked on the CyanogenMod announced that they will be working on creating a new fork of CyanogenMod called LineageOS. Thereafter, Lineage OS was officially launched on December 24, 2016. The team working on LineageOS is currently engaged in bringing on air LineageOS 15 based on Android Oreo, for all the Android users.
Android Oreo is currently available only for Google Nexus and Pixel Phone users. Developers do require time to roll out the Android Oreo update for all the other android phones. LineageOS 15 lets the users of the Android phone enjoy and experience Android Oreo until it is made available on air. Besides, LineageOS 15 comes with additional functionalities that make it unique. Check the below guide to install LineageOS 15 on Android.
Some of the most important and unique features of the lineageOS 15 on Android include:
- Customizable Theme Engine(Blend with Substrum)
- Improved battery life
- Picture in Picture Mode of Android Oreo
- New user interface in Settings
- Split Screen
- Notification Dots
- Notification Snoozing
- Android Oreo Navbar
- New UI in Status Bar and Quick Tiles
- New Emojis based on Android Oreo
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install LineageOS 15 on Android
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for your android device and Gapps from above link
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the LineageOS 15 zip file which you have saved in your device.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process to install GApps
- After flashing LineageOS 15 and Gapps, reboot your Android device from the main menu.
LineageOS 15 based on Android Oreo comes with various features which are discussed above.This time Google has done the fabulous job by working on small things to make it more simpler and easy.
Teja is a tech writer primarily covering FAANG – Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google. He is also interested in the future of cryptocurrencies as it relates to the convergence of technology and fiscal policy.
Official Lineage OS 14.1 sources have been updated to Android 7.1.2 Nougat similar to the official Resurrection Remix 5.8.3+. Soon the Lineage OS 15 will show up with Android 8.0 Oreo once the OS is officially released by Google under AOSP project. Currently, the Android O Developer Preview is available for Nexus and Pixel series devices. However, the AOSP sources have been updated to 7.1.2 Nougat with April 2017 security patch level. Same goes for the Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS. Moreover, the new ROM brings support for numerous Android phones from manufacturers like Google, Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, HTC, Xiaomi, LeEco, OPPO, LG, Asus, ARK, BQ, WileyFox, Huawei, and much more.
Download official Lineage OS nightly builds [Lineage OS 14.1]
Here is a list of Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 nightly builds
- Pixel (sailfish)
- Pixel XL (marlin)
- G3 (VZW) (vs985)
- GPad 8.3 (Verizon) (vk810)
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 on your Android?
The installation procedure is the same as that of any other custom ROM like the official Resurrection Remix. Make sure your Android device has an unlocked bootloader and a custom TWRP recovery installed. Grab the latest Lineage OS build from above and flash it via TWRP recovery.
Here are some tutorial links you will need –
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. (Not every Android device can be unlocked using the same procedure)
- Download latest TWRP for your Android.
- Install or setup a TWRP receovery.
- Download the Lineage OS ROM.
- See how to install flash custom ROMS using.
- Flash compatible Gapps (Google apps)
- Download and flash latest SuperSU in order to root Lineage OS.
- Xposed framework does not work for Nougat yet.
Like share and follow us on social media. For queries comment down below.